Chevrolet Express Front Bumper

KONNMAN

I found a couple of aftermarket silverado/sierra bumpers that I like and for a very good price. I have been wondering if anyone knows if any years from a Silverado or Sierra would fit a Chevy Express. There has to be someone that has tried this!! I dont want to spend $1500.

bdog1

Adventurer
There was mention of it here somewhere. Maybe in the "post your van pic's" thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbbthreat

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/52911-Chevrolet-Express-Van-AWD-to-4x4-conversion/page3
Endneu913 had installed a brush guard bumper from a Silverado onto his AWD Express. But seems he has not been on in a long while.

Another option that I just posted yesterday, is that you can order a MOVE DIY bumper to weld up yourself. They don't have it listed on their website, but if you call they can set you up. (I was in contact with a guy named Chris, and he was very helpful.)They currently have a front bumper option listed for a 2004 GMC Savana, which means it will fit all the new 2003-17 style Savana/Express vans. I will be ordering one within the next few months.
https://www.movebumpers.com/

KONNMAN

Thank you!THey look very nice, I dont own a welder though. The 2 bumpers I found are even way cheaper than those!. The bumpers I found are for 1) 2014-2016 Silverado and 2) 2007-2013 Silverado. Still hoping someone has done it!

SirMrManGuy

Observer
A Silverado front is close but not exactly the same shape as a van. I'd expect you could make it work/modify brackets and stuff, but it probably won't be a bolt on affair

Wish41

I had a MOVE front bumper on my last rig (which I have since sold) as noted in the pics. Great look. Wish they had a kit for my newer E350, but they don't yet (I've inquired).

Attachments

• van 1.jpg
    van 1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Pic new bumper 3.jpg
    Pic new bumper 3.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Pic new bumper 2.jpg
    Pic new bumper 2.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Pic new bumper 1.jpg
    Pic new bumper 1.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 175

Wish41

I had a friend fabricator put it together. The hardest part for him was the pre-runner bar in front. The piece in Move's kit needed to be cut, so getting the angles right took more effort. But all said and done, he liked Move's kit. On their site, Move lists fabricators depending on your area. So you might have one or more close by that have done a similar bumper and can give you ballpark on costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles