My ZR2 Colorado and Canyon Saga

589FAB

Observer
Made some progress on the Bed Bars. I have another one for the rear, just needs to be welded up. Lot's of orders shipping out this week keeping us busy.

BmQuZ9ch.jpg

4iVxJ9ah.jpg

3xUKnkih.jpg

cqzYJDzh.jpg

This is part of the Hi-lift jack mount. Will be working on a bunch of different mounts in the future.

VBR8O5Kh.jpg

Decided to TIG weld this one, not sure what we'll do on production ones yet. I needed the practice, I was getting pretty rusty at it.

Pov4EVBh.jpg

These things are very sturdy. I was able to sit on it no problem (over 200lbs). Should have no problem with a RTT spread over the two.

Slowclimb

Observer
If you get around to fabbing a front bumper with a better approach angle that can handle a winch and a rear bumper with a swing away tire mount I am all in.

BobsCreek

Adventurer
I'm also watching for a rear bumper option with the ability to add a swing out.. they are out there but generally seem to be not what I like.

589FAB

Observer
If you get around to fabbing a front bumper with a better approach angle that can handle a winch and a rear bumper with a swing away tire mount I am all in.

I have a pile of parts I got back from the laser cutter yesterday. Our full size bumper is in there. Working through customer orders first and hope to get these other parts finished up soon.

I'm pretty interested in seeing the bed mount for the winch cradle!

Soon! We also incorporated a Hi-lift jack mount into it. Option to mount on the right or left side of the bed.

I'm also watching for a rear bumper option with the ability to add a swing out.. they are out there but generally seem to be not what I like.

We originally planned to not get into the swing outs, but demand is pushing us to look into them.

Slowclimb

Observer
Like the looks of those. Every time I look under my truck the way the rear shocks are mounted and hang down make we think one day I will break that.

589FAB

Observer
Got the Bed Bars finished up. I got the rear bar mounted up on the ZR2 with the Hi-lift jack mount for some testing this weekend. The ZR2 is getting outfitted with Shock Skids, Rear Bed bar and the Front Receiver Mount for the trip. We are hitting some muddy and rocky trails in Northern Michigan.

4IZ82sfl.jpg

yOCmAjtl.jpg

cHh8hqil.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94