Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: My ZR2 Colorado and Canyon Saga

Awesome, thanks for sharing! I'm thinking on a zr2 within the next year or so. Ill be watching.
    Happy Trails & Safe Travels
    Happy Trails & Safe Travels
    Build- http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...W-explorations
    Explorations- http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...-Picture-heavy
    Freelance FireFighter & A-EMT Remote Medic,
    04, chevy 2500, flatbed, icon stage 2 suspension, chip,intake,4:88,rear locker

Definitely top on my list the bumpers I have seen.

Thanks guys!

The bumpers dramatically improve the looks of the ZR2 front end. And in bringing back fog/driving lights, improve the functionality as well. Great work.

Thumbs up Tacoma to Colorado

I purchased a 2017 Colorado November 15 it is a Ext Cab 4Wd WT with the 3.6 V6 and an auto and the auto locking rear differential. Due to family commitments and work, part time contracting to CalFire all I have done is install my 2 meter, tablet, GPS and IPhone mounts in the cab (ProClip products, no drilling); remove the back seats and install a Smittybuilt fridge on one side and Case for emergency equipment and bailout bag on the other. I have added two Titan 15 gal side mount fuel tanks to the bed, (they worked out perfectly). I also leveled it with a 1 1/2 lift on the front. I ordered Cooper SST Pro tires this morning in 235/85R16.

My plan is to add a shell probably a Leer 180, put the ARB compressor under the hood add a light bar to the roof and a Westin hidden winch tray and a 9. 9.5 or 10 winch. I will need a tire carrier, just looking at it hanging bugs me. So build that bumper, I really want to see it. I am currently considering the Wilco base unit in the 2" receiver, the bumper sounds better. For long term camping or fire assignments I may add a OZRV 2 tent and call it good.

As far as mileage the best I got was 30.8, freeway at night cruise control set to 61 mph for 57 miles. I average 25.6 for the 1000 miles it has been driven. I left a Old Man Emu, Aluminess bumper equipped 07 double cab short bed Tacoma with 25600 miles on it and a 4WD camper for this. I am thrilled with the truck so far and am very happy to be simplifying my camping.

I will take some pictures of where I am at now and post them tomorrow. More to follow as the changes happen. I need to change my avatar I see...

I am following your web site and am enjoying your thread here.

Thanks for sharing, Gfiero
    "Luck is a little like Government, everyone needs a little, but only a fool relies on it..."

Steve White; "The Prometheus Project"

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678