SOLD Expedition/Overlanding Trailer in North FL - $3300

abacon

SOLD

Expedition Trailer available with CVT Mt. Shasta RTT (Roof Top Tent). Trailer has 25 gallon fresh water tank with 12 volt water pump and battery box. Large storage box included that we used to hold our food/galley equipment. Tires in great condition with 2 spare wheel/tire combos as well as single spare tire. Hubs have fresh grease in them and are in great shape. Tent has a total of about 40 nights in it. If you've never been in a roof top tent it is much better than sleeping on the ground. Tent has built in foam mattress with added anti-condensation pad underneath. Please email with any questions! Trailer has been great fun to use and always attracts comments.

Sorry for the large pics! Working on shrinking them and getting build photos.

Will certainly entertain offers as well.

0iZ2L6H.jpg

BzOO5xT.jpg

e7y5lK9.jpg

yl2kJyi.jpg

kXwEEgy.jpg

Last edited:

Jmanscotch

is wandering
You can edit the title. Edit Post (on the first post) then > Go Advanced (button located in same area as Edit Post button) then you'll see the ability to change it.

abacon

Oh cool, thanks for the help! I also used this time to drop the price.

Since I'm replying does anyone have general feedback on this trailer? Just curious as I'm sure all of you have seen a lot of trailers come through here. I'm selling it to help offset the cost of building a Hiker Trailer style teardrop but if you don't think it will sell I'll sell just the tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior