Exploring Beautiful BC -Banff, Jasper and Wellsgrey in the NWadventureTruck

java

Expedition Leader
We did a trip up to explore BC, we went through Banff, Jasper and Wellsgrey parks. Great trip and the first long one in our newly built truck. Amazing trip, lots of fun hikes and great scenery.

Full write up here: https://www.nwadventuretruck.com/first-long-trip-report/

A few pics from the trip
34978183264_aeafac754a_b.jpg

35029664163_2f02935bfa_b.jpg

35717175831_ce106c5dce_b.jpg

35818358055_d59a000bc5_b.jpg

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
A great trip report and great photos to go with it. Thanks for sharing the information and scenery.

I'm glad you had a good time. Congratulations on the full-scale launch of the NW Adventure Truck. Looks like all the hard work paid off.

java

Expedition Leader
A great trip report and great photos to go with it. Thanks for sharing the information and scenery.

I'm glad you had a good time. Congratulations on the full-scale launch of the NW Adventure Truck. Looks like all the hard work paid off.

Thanks Mike, it was really good. I went up there when i was 12 ish with my parents and have wanted to get back with my family. The scenery was as amazing as I remembered.

And on the site, it was more for family to follow along with the build, but who knows what it will turn into. I have zero website experience so its kinda a tough learning curve, WP makes it pretty easy though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier