Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckeyes going to expo east????

Default Buckeyes going to expo east????

Let's get this together. A thread for our beloved buckeye state and all those going to the expo east in Asheville NC on sept 28th. Who knows....maybe we meet up and travel down as a caravan of excellence. Let's get it going

Im not this year..Ive done so many trips and the extra cost for the Biltmore has a sour taste to me especially when I have no interest in touring the estate..
    Current Project
    2003 E350 7.3 Powerstroke Pop-top 4x4 sportsmobile Build YOLANDA...
    http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...50-pop-top-4x4
    Current rig
    2015 ram 1500 Tradesman 4x4 crewcab 6.4box 3.0L ECOdiesel with custom FLIP-BACK
    Build : http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...lip-back-build

Understood. Anyone else considering going? I am going to boom the weekend trip probably in the next week.

I'm planning on doing the American adventurist Appalachian rendezvous the week before. Anyone going there?

We're heading down (first timers!) on Wednesday from Michigan... Going to stop in the Wayne National Forest to camp and then drive the rest of the way Thursday morning. If you're along that route, let me know.

Newbie here would be interested in going to the American adventurist Appalachian rendezvous. I live in Cincinnati 45244. Just let me know

Jbeer- sounds cool. I also am headed down weds and staying in Daniel Boone national forest in KY. If you leave early Weds we can meet in Cincy and drive Down. It's a short 3 hour drive on Thursday morning. What are you driving and where are you at in Michigan ?

Quote Originally Posted by DSwafford View Post
    Jbeer- sounds cool. I also am headed down weds and staying in Daniel Boone national forest in KY. If you leave early Weds we can meet in Cincy and drive Down. It's a short 3 hour drive on Thursday morning. What are you driving and where are you at in Michigan ?
    I was just looking at the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway (link to that here) and could swap around some of my drive plans if you're camping out that way and/or interested in checking some of that out.

We're coming out of Detroit and driving a '17 Colorado ZR2 - pm me if you'd like to start making some potential plans!

Pm sent....I think.

Quote Originally Posted by jbeer View Post
    I was just looking at the Daniel Boone Backcountry Byway (link to that here) and could swap around some of my drive plans if you're camping out that way and/or interested in checking some of that out.

We're coming out of Detroit and driving a '17 Colorado ZR2 - pm me if you'd like to start making some potential plans!
    Did you get the PM?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast