03 Ram 1500 Build

Bcmmp9

Observer
Nice build you got going on. How have your ridge grapplers been treating you? I would love to snag a pair but it doesn't have the snow flake symbol I need for winter highway so I've decided to go with the new wildpeaks. Put a new box on that truck one day and it will look minty again!

My buddy has those same 80 series lights but in the place of his fogs on his LBZ. Maybe try throwing them in there and have the S2 Pros seperate up top? Just a thought. Keep it up sub'd

Thanks. I love the Ridge Grapplers. It will be hard for me to switch to another tire. I'm trying to get the bed sides fixed. Hard to get into a body shop around here that don't want the price of a new vehicle to fix it. I will be running some BD Squadron Pro's in the fogs.

This is the way they will be setup when I get everything on and setup.

Bcmmp9

Observer
Black friday I went to the High lift offroad ride in Slade, Ky. The day would take us through some of the Kentucky Adventure Tour (KAT)/ Daniel Boone Back Country Byway.

Bcmmp9

Observer
Took a random trip to Tellico Plains, Tnn to camp one last time in the ground tent before my roof top tent gets here. Very peaceful and enjoyable place to relax.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
nice truck and nice adventures. thanks for sharing

x2!
You take some great pictures! :beer:
Digging the truck & all the mods you've done. The front end on the 03-05 is definitely my favorite 3rd Gen.
Those sliders are something I'm looking at as well. Do they work OK for a step?

Bcmmp9

Observer
x2!
You take some great pictures! :beer:
Digging the truck & all the mods you've done. The front end on the 03-05 is definitely my favorite 3rd Gen.
Those sliders are something I'm looking at as well. Do they work OK for a step?

The pics will be better when I get my new camera lol.
Thanks alot! The sliders a custom built and frame welded. They work great for a step. White knuckle offroad makes a set for your truck that look just like mine and are bolt on.

GabAlmighty

Observer
Very nice truck!

I read the thread but didn't see it mentioned anywhere; do you get any wind noise from your hood lights? I'm wanting to do the same setup with my ram

Bcmmp9

Observer
Very nice truck!

I read the thread but didn't see it mentioned anywhere; do you get any wind noise from your hood lights? I'm wanting to do the same setup with my ram

Sorry I've not been on in a while. I have never got any wind noise with them myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles