For Sale: 1970 Land Rover Series IIA 2.25L Petrol 88" San Francisco Bay Area

Jackyip

Up for sale is my Land Rover Series IIA, it's a pristine example of a garage find with 40k original all in California miles, with full service documentation since 1983. All original parts as well as factory additions (Fairey Overdrive, Warn Locking Hubs). This truck is North American Specification and was sold new from the Land Rover Car Company of North America as the dash board plate says. Since my purchase, new hoses and heater valve have been replaced as well as all bulbs so all signals and running lights are working. Unique to this truck is the added CB radio and Sony CD/Aux capable stereo in the cab in addition to altimeter. Included with purchase is all features above in addition to original stock tool kit (threaded jack kit, starter wind bar, second pair of CB antennae), brush cables installed, first aid kit, electronics kit with paddle connectors and volt meter, extra oil for trans, brakes, and engine, added jerry can and mount, and featured Goodrich All-Terrain T/A's already installed with about 3k miles on them, only once taken off-road. As everyone always says, THIS IS REALLY NOT A PROJECT TRUCK, so if you're planning on dropping a new engine in it or something, please don't message me, she doesn't need a new heart, it's already gold. Asking $42000 for purchase in San Jose, CA. PM or 781.249.2263
Love,
Jackson IMG_5282.jpgIMG_4579.jpgEFFC0FE9-132B-43C1-A814-CDCCA0A275CF.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles