Wife's blog about our travels in a Four Wheel Camper

badtoytrd

Mountain Lover
My wife created a blog to document our travels and hopefully help those who want to foster a wanderlust in their little ones. It is still in the early stages but please go have a look and spread the word. I recently submitted a guest post chronicling the modifications I have made to our Fleet.

Here is the link: The Adventures of Ruby D and please feel free to subscribe and share with friends.

Last edited:

VanDominator13

Observer
Great blog! Subscribed and forwarding to my wife. We've been on a couple of tent camping trips but I'm looking to upgrade to a FWC. Getting the wife excited about it has been a bit of a challenge. Hopefully this might pique her interest with us having a young daughter (2.5yrs) as well.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

badtoytrd

Mountain Lover
Great blog! Subscribed and forwarding to my wife. We've been on a couple of tent camping trips but I'm looking to upgrade to a FWC. Getting the wife excited about it has been a bit of a challenge. Hopefully this might pique her interest with us having a young daughter (2.5yrs) as well.
Thanks for sharing.

This was our exact inspiration for starting this blog, to help those like us and to hopefully pass on the lessons learned to others in our shoes. We also wanted to give those in our position some product suggestions to make living the wanderlust life a tad bit easier. Please feel free to have your wife contact mine through the blog because I'm sure she went through some the same reservations.

Brock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz