Truck SOLD, Flippac 4SALE - 2011 Tacoma TRD CCSB with AT Flippac ready for adventure.

MTBMark

Observer
Putting my Tacoma up for sale.

2011 Tacoma TRD CCSB in Pyrite Mica paint ~118,000 miles. V6 with Auto. With TRD you get rear E-Locker and A-TRAC traction control.

Mods:
Icon Coilovers Front
Icon Billet UCAs
OME Dakar Leaf w/add a leaf
Billstien rear shocks
285/75/r17 tires.
Fuel Rims
Domello Offroad custom rear bumper w/ Dual rotopax (4 x 2Gal total), HiLift Mount on Gate, Flipdown table on Gate, Receiver on Gate for bike rack.
Demollo Offroad sliders
All Pro Modular front bumper
Alluminium front Skid.
Adventure Trailers Flippac, Installed around 2012. 2 LED interior lights, Fjamma awning, rain fly. Tent in excellent condition.
Bedrug in bed.
Kenwood HU with Nav/Amp/Sub/Speakers.

Issues:
Flippac needs repaint, clear coat gone on roof and starting to flake on sides.
Front bumper needs re-powder coat as the clear coat is flaking.
Paint on truck is in good condition. Minor chips on hood from rocks and Minor pin stripping on sides (hard to see).
Oil pan has a small leak. Mechanic suggested to wait to fix until it gets worse. Doesn't drip. but you can smell it after a long drive.
Tires near end of life.

Asking $27.5k Located in San Diego, CA.
PRICE DROP.. $25k

DSC00641.jpg
DSC00628.jpg
DSC00622.jpg
DSC00626.jpg
DSC00630.jpg
DSC00633.jpg
DSC00637.jpg
DSC00639.jpg
DSC00644.jpg
DSC00648.jpg

Last edited:

nocean

Adventurer
I'm sure you've heard this before but would you be interested in selling the FlipPac separately?

Thanks

MTBMark

Observer
I'm sure you've heard this before but would you be interested in selling the FlipPac separately?

Thanks

Trying to sell it as a complete package first. If that doesn't work then yes I will be selling the Flippac separately. That wont happen until the end of next month though. I will try to remember to drop you a PM.

nocean

Adventurer
Awesome, that would be great. Its a beautiful rig so I'm sure you won't have trouble but if you do, then please drop me a line, I live in Oregon but have tons of friends in SoCal and can run down to get it if it came to that.

Cheers!

BryceL

Great looking rig! If you end up splitting this up, please message me. I would be very interested in the truck without the flippac. Please keep me posted! I'm fairly close in orange county. Thanks!

nocean

Adventurer
Great looking rig! If you end up splitting this up, please message me. I would be very interested in the truck without the flippac. Please keep me posted! I'm fairly close in orange county. Thanks!

Hey, I'm interested in the FlipPac, your interested in the truck, want to chat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94