For Sale: M416 Trailer Expedition SOLD

Dogpilot

SOLD**Located in Flagstaff, Arizona just a few minutes from the Grand Canyon. Visit the Canyon and pick this up!

I have a M416 trailer. Excellent for your expedition needs. I just do not have time to use it and I just got a larger amphibian aircraft, so my hanger storage space is becoming limited. The trailer is in excellent shape, nicely restored and painted. It has mountings for two jerry cans in the front and a spare. LED lighting all around and fitted with the standard pintle hook with fenders and fixtures powder coated. Original Military lights available. Jeep pattern lugs and wheels (3).

I will include a pintle hook mounted to a 2" receiver insert to go with the trailer. Clean title in Arizona with a permanent tag.
$2,750.

Airtop pictured is now sold.

Def Trailer1.jpg
Def Trailer2.jpg
def trailer3.jpg
def trailer4.jpg
def trailer5.jpg
def trailer6.jpg
def trailer7.jpg
def trailer8.jpg
def trailer9.jpg
def trailer10.jpg

Last edited:

Dogpilot

Well I have an interested party for just the Airtop in SoCal. So if somebody is just interested in the trailer I could tow it out to Laguna Beach around the 7-10th of August and it could be seen or bought there. Of course until I actually receive money it all is still available. Therefore if somebody is interested in the entire package, it could be in SoCal for your delivery pleasure in early August.

def traier5.jpg

bpearson

What are you looking to get for just the trailer without the airtop? I will be in Flag in about a week or so.

thomasec

Wanted to say that Dogpilot is an excellent seller! Just received my Airtop, and it's exactly as described. I'm unsure if this is against the forum policies, but I had a good experience with the app Roadie, who actually picked it up from Flagstaff, and delivered it to my home in SF for about $200. I'm not affiliated with them or anything, but I thought other users might find it useful for shipping larger items, such as the trailer still for sale.

https://www.roadie.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke