Deer Mtn. to Big Red Park to Greenville Mine and back

offroadrolls

Observer
This weekend we went on a mini expedition just 30 miles North of our home on Deer Mountain in our newly built expo rig. Mostly it was a short on time issue but we wanted to see how everything worked and to see what we may have forgot..........dish soap was the only thing. We first went North to Big Red Park. A moose wandered by and it rained for about 3 hours in the early evening. Saturday we enjoyed a nice breakfast and a hike. Then we packed up and headed South to the Clark store for lunch and ice cream. After that we headed up RCR 60 / Greenville Mine Road to a great spot at the top of the second pitch. The weather was much nicer.
The build of this OBS Ford build can be seen here http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...-350-PSD-FWC-FB-Hawk-build?highlight=OBS+F350

IMG_2977.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3742.JPG

IMG_3766.jpg

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3041.jpg

Nice rig and beautiful country. I guess only forgetting dish soap is a win. However, it doesn't look to be any place to buy any out there.

Regards,

Grub

Trailboss

Senior Curmudgeon
It may be obvious to you, but what state or province do you live in? I get no or too many hits on my Street Atlas for Deer Mountain, Big Red Park, Greenville Mine Rd or RCR60. Nice country, tho!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke