Mercedes Parts in North America

Neil

Observer
I can remember reading a thread where someone had kindly posted some links to suppliers of parts for older Mercedes Trucks. ( mainly unimog )

Dammed if I can find it now.

Does anyone know of such suppliers or which thread it was on

Many thanks in advance

Neil

rontaki

Observer
Search the forums! Upon seeing this post, as a test to make sure this works as I expected, I did a quick search for mercedes parts.
I saw some good posts, did not investigate further as it seems this search might work for you. Many variants of that search are possible, of course.
Good luck with parts!

Neil

Observer
Thanks. The bit I can remember was a list of parts suppliers hurried deep in a thread, that might have been about another subject. I will keep searching.
Thanks again

Neil

Neil Webster at merex.de can get you anything you need, but he is in Germany. Service is very fast. That's where I get my parts.
Charlie

rblackwell

Adventurer
Neil Webster at merex.de can get you anything you need, but he is in Germany. Service is very fast. That's where I get my parts.
Charlie

I agree with Charlie re Neil he is on the ball. Might also try Rob Pickering at Terry Lee Enterprises in La Junta CO and I have also used Salt Lake City Freightliner for U500 parts.

Would also consider Erik at adventure-trucks.com. He is inbyhe Netherlands but deals in old Mercedes trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne