it's ok to photograph police activities in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choff

Adventurer
It's also sad people don't mind their own business, leave the photos to the press and let the police do their job with out everyone getting involved that don't need to!!!!

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
It's also sad people don't mind their own business, leave the photos to the press and let the police do their job with out everyone getting involved that don't need to!!!!

Oh right, as if just being in law enforcement means the individual is automatically honest?? please, I work with the local sheriffs office and am around alot of the p.d. and I can tell you that some of them make career criminals look like altar boys! if someone wants to use a camera or phone to record an interaction with law enforcement then that is their right and I can't blame them at all!

another_mike

Adventurer
I didnt realize these types of posts were allowed in "Photography and Videography"

I guess it falls into the "etc" portion of the description....

DWJoyce

Oh right, as if just being in law enforcement means the individual is automatically honest?? please, I work with the local sheriffs office and am around alot of the p.d. and I can tell you that some of them make career criminals look like altar boys! if someone wants to use a camera or phone to record an interaction with law enforcement then that is their right and I can't blame them at all!

I will attest to the honesty and integrity of our local Sheriff's and Police departments. Top quality men and women.

quickfarms

Adventurer

Sad but true

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
I will attest to the honesty and integrity of our local Sheriff's and Police departments. Top quality men and women.

Oh well You must live in lala land! If you think for 1 second that there isn't at least a couple shady L.E.O.'s in your jurisdiction then you are either nuts or wearing special glasses that affect your common sense.
I'm not saying all L.E.O.'s are crooked or shady but just like any other group, profession, organization in the world there are going to be those that skirt the rules for their own gain or influence or just plain amusement!

NevadaLover

Forking Icehole
It's too bad one can't add moderators to their ignore list.

Uh oh haven, you offended this one by trying to point out a right we all have and making this one contemplate that maybe there might be a reason to distrust... GASP... Law Enforcement????? Poor guy, now he doesn't like you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles