Looking for a hatchet sheath

eaneumann

Adventurer
I'm looking for a hatchet sheath for a Council Tool #2 14" hatchet http://counciltool.com/shop/assorted-small-axes/2-hatchet-14-curved-hickory-handle/

Price doesn't really matter, the hatchet has sentimental value. I haven't been able to find anything. Willing to go custom if someone has someone good, I've been burned by a sheath maker in the past. Would like to find a sheath and separate belt loop holster that the handle goes through.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayra

Expedition Leader
Lot of easy how-to online tutorials for making such things with kydex, if you are handy.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
Find a gun store or gunsmith with an in-house holster maker. West Coast Ammo in Temecula CA has a guy who does custom holsters in leather and/or kydex. Shouldn't be too hard to find a similar guy in CO. Or check with the SASS or cowboy action shooters to see where they get their gear made.

eaneumann

Adventurer
Talk to a guy named John at Badger Claw leather Works. He will set you up with an heirloom quality piece.

Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for! I will post up pictures when I get this.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online