Outdoor Retailer special offer from Midland Radio

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
With Outdoor Retailer this week, Midland Radio will be running a 20% off sale on their entire inventory on MidlandUSA.com. Enter the coupon code in the image below. All orders over $99 receive free shipping. ALL MXT antennas and accessories are in stock. This coupon will expire on August 1, 2017.

Expedition-Portal-OR.jpg

**NOTE: The MXT400 is currently out of stock, but we have a full stock of MXT115s and MXT105s.

Last edited:

captadv

Spectator
I remember this sale last year, check the prices online, 20% off was still double the price on other sites. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
I remember this sale last year, check the prices online, 20% off was still double the price on other sites. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That may be true for products like GXT/LXT and our X-Talker line on sites like Amazon and Walmart, but for our MicroMobiles and accessories, these are the lowest prices you will find.

zonker

Adventurer
I have been looking everywhere for the MXT115 dimensions and can't seem to find them anywhere. So @midlandusa would you have any idea as to what they might be?

dstock

Explorer
I read some reviews on Amazon about receiver issues on the MXT115, has this been resolved?

I want the repeater ability of the MXT115 but don't need the 40watts of the MXT400.

Thanks.

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
I read some reviews on Amazon about receiver issues on the MXT115, has this been resolved?

I want the repeater ability of the MXT115 but don't need the 40watts of the MXT400.

Thanks.

Hello, we have resolved the receiver issues on the 115. This was a very limited issue that affected only a very small percentage of the initial shipment. We have had no complaints about that issue for several months now.

dstock

Explorer
Hello, we have resolved the receiver issues on the 115. This was a very limited issue that affected only a very small percentage of the initial shipment. We have had no complaints about that issue for several months now.

Great, thanks, and thanks for the coupon, just ordered one up!

Matt.H

Adventurer
With Outdoor Retailer this week, Midland Radio will be running a 20% off sale on their entire inventory on MidlandUSA.com. Enter the coupon code in the image below. All orders over $99 receive free shipping. ALL MXT antennas and accessories are in stock. This coupon will expire on August 1, 2017.

**NOTE: The MXT400 is currently out of stock, but we have a full stock of MXT115s and MXT105s.

Looking to get the MXT115 with upgraded antenna and mag-mount.
Interested in the MXTA11 antenna with the a mag mount.
The website states the antenna is out of stock.
Thanks for the code. Matt

Last edited:

Kerensky97

Xterra101
Very cool, I've been thinking of getting a GMRS radio and an emergency ER-310 for a while.
Amazon has you guys beat on the emergency weather radio. http://amzn.to/2uGmUmA (AM/FM/WX, and charge USB devices from internal battery w/handcrank? Yes please)
But after the discount on both it's still $20 savings for me and free shipping from Midland. Thanks.

Last edited:

MidlandUSA

Supporting Sponsor
Very cool, I've been thinking of getting a GMRS radio and an emergency ER-310 for a while.
Amazon has you guys beat on the emergency weather radio. http://amzn.to/2uGmUmA (AM/FM/WX, and charge USB devices from internal battery w/handcrank? Yes please)
But after the discount on both it's still $20 savings for me and free shipping from Midland. Thanks.

We are direct on Amazon as well, Just for the Expedition Portal Members like yourself I dropped the ER310 to MAP pricing on our website. Happy Shopping!

dstock

Explorer
Got my MXT115 yesterday, really impressed with how solid it feels for such a small unit, even the mic is heavy duty.

Looks like the MXTA11 antennas are back in stock, going to order one up to go with it!

Matt.H

Adventurer
Got my MXT115 yesterday, really impressed with how solid it feels for such a small unit, even the mic is heavy duty.

Looks like the MXTA11 antennas are back in stock, going to order one up to go with it!

Sounds great. Four days? I ordered the MXT115 and handhelds. I got an email stating that orders that day were out and they had to wait for authorization of payment on new orders.

Did anyone get any OTHER updates that their order was on the way? Looking forward to trying it out.

Matt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles