Looking for Washable Seat covers with a massive array of pockets

Theboyscout

Spent some time a couple of years ago with a couple from Germany spending a few years touring north America.

They had some seat covers that I coveted.

The seat covers had a massive apron of pockets around the base of the seat, and pockets up each side on the back. This is not the typical seat back pockets, rather pockets the driver an easily reach for things needed during the day: wallet, sunglasses, phone, GPS, eye drops, etc

Seems like something similar was available in the US.

Has anybody seen something like I am trying to describe, and can give me a lead?

Last edited:

jswift716

Adventurer
I saw a set of molle seat cover in pep boys. I know Amazon sells the smitty built molle covers

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

jswift716

Adventurer
I saw a set of molle seat cover in pep boys. I know Amazon sells the smitty built molle covers

fabdcc0277a7f75998f86382fbe80745.jpg

Theboyscout

I've seen the Molle & seat-back pockets, but they are not really designed for access by the driver.

and certainly not: quick grab your wallet for a toll, or quick grab some eye drops, stuff like that

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
I ordered a set of molle cordura covers for my tundra a couple of years ago, and the shop I ordered them from added several extra pockets that I specified the location and size for. One of their regular options was a handgun pocket on the front of the bottom cushion and I had them modify that, plus add some pockets for sunglasses and flashlights. Price was not too bad, so if that sounds like what you want, I can look them up later.

Stryder106

Explorer
I ordered a set of molle cordura covers for my tundra a couple of years ago, and the shop I ordered them from added several extra pockets that I specified the location and size for. One of their regular options was a handgun pocket on the front of the bottom cushion and I had them modify that, plus add some pockets for sunglasses and flashlights. Price was not too bad, so if that sounds like what you want, I can look them up later.

I would be very interested in this as well. I've been on the hunt for quite some time. Note: The Smittybuilt ones are for a Jeep - if you have a full size seat that pouch on the front bottom will be up on top of your seat. You would need to look at their universal fit ones, which are for the top part of the seat only, not the bottom cushion.

Ducky's Dad

Explorer
http://www.currentcamo.com/

This is where I got my Tundra covers. Website is down for maintenance, but you can get to the owner at
ron@currentcamo.com
ronpartain@gmail.com

He'll do just about anything that his shop can sew, and you get to choose the material. He'll send fabric samples and make pretty much whatever you want, starting with his standard patterns for your vehicle. Good service, reasonable price (not cheap, though), and quick turnaround.

Theboyscout

BINGO !!!
my life-long quest has reached the end . . . now, I am off to find the seat covers . . . . . . in tan !!!

thanks Scoutn79

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles