Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,442

    Default picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

    Several of you have been asking if I had any left, today I finally had a chance to get out to the yards and grabbed 3 white ball levers to upgrade your crappy red ball lever found in the gen 2.5 Monteros. Price is firm at $75 shipped. Here is my old thread with info and pictures about why you should replace the shifter in your 98-00 Montero http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...r-case-shifter
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL US of A
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep-N-montero View Post
    Several of you have been asking if I had any left, today I finally had a chance to get out to the yards and grabbed 3 white ball levers to upgrade your crappy red ball lever found in the gen 2.5 Monteros. Price is firm at $75 shipped. Here is my old thread with info and pictures about why you should replace the shifter in your 98-00 Montero http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...r-case-shifter
    You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    melbourne fl
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by mudraider View Post
    You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,442
    Quote Originally Posted by mudraider View Post
    You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2274 View Post
    i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol
    I suppose one upside to living in the 4wd capital of the country is we get a fair amount of them in the local yards.
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL US of A
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2274 View Post
    i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol
    Hey brad2274, you in Florida Mitsubishi 4X4?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL US of A
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by jeep-N-montero View Post
    I suppose one upside to living in the 4wd capital of the country is we get a fair amount of them in the local yards.
    That would be two upsides, plus probly another of awesome trails and stuff to ride on. Florida is so flat!!!!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    $75?

    Geez....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,442
    Give your lever some love!
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    6,442
    Still have 2 for sale.
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

  10. #10
    Good to see someone keeping an eye out for these. I wish I had more time to hit the local yards and keep an eye out for the important stuff too. We need a guy like you in every major city haha.
    1984 Mighty Max Turbo Diesel 4x4 "The Hyena"
    1999 Montero "Goldi-locker"
    Montero 4WD upgrades - Drive Wild!
    Adventure Driven Design - Mitsubishi 4WD forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •