Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

Default picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

Several of you have been asking if I had any left, today I finally had a chance to get out to the yards and grabbed 3 white ball levers to upgrade your crappy red ball lever found in the gen 2.5 Monteros. Price is firm at $75 shipped. Here is my old thread with info and pictures about why you should replace the shifter in your 98-00 Montero http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...r-case-shifter
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

Quote Originally Posted by jeep-N-montero View Post
    Several of you have been asking if I had any left, today I finally had a chance to get out to the yards and grabbed 3 white ball levers to upgrade your crappy red ball lever found in the gen 2.5 Monteros. Price is firm at $75 shipped. Here is my old thread with info and pictures about why you should replace the shifter in your 98-00 Montero http://forum.expeditionportal.com/th...r-case-shifter
    You have a junkyard with THREE later models in it? I hate you, I'm so jealous.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mudraider View Post

i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol

Quote Originally Posted by mudraider View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brad2274 View Post
    i know we're lucky if we get one plain 2nd gen here in FL, i'm always racing to get to the yard after it arrives lol
    I suppose one upside to living in the 4wd capital of the country is we get a fair amount of them in the local yards.
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

Quote Originally Posted by brad2274 View Post
    Hey brad2274, you in Florida Mitsubishi 4X4?

Quote Originally Posted by jeep-N-montero View Post
    I suppose one upside to living in the 4wd capital of the country is we get a fair amount of them in the local yards.
    That would be two upsides, plus probly another of awesome trails and stuff to ride on. Florida is so flat!!!!

$75?

Geez....

Give your lever some love!

Still have 2 for sale.

Good to see someone keeping an eye out for these. I wish I had more time to hit the local yards and keep an eye out for the important stuff too. We need a guy like you in every major city haha.
    1984 Mighty Max Turbo Diesel 4x4 "The Hyena"
    1999 Montero "Goldi-locker"
    Montero 4WD upgrades - Drive Wild!
    Adventure Driven Design - Mitsubishi 4WD forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast