Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: picked up 3 more white ball transfer case shift levers today for you guys

Thought I had sold all of them but found another sitting on the shelf, give your Monty some love for Christmas!
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

Is this an issue that would affect a '97 Montero LS?

Quote Originally Posted by HartPA View Post
    Is this an issue that would affect a '97 Montero LS?
    I believe they did start using it in 97 when they changed motors and a few other things in preparation for the 98 facelift.
    1998 Montero with winter/locker package with Old Man Emu springs/torsion bars/shocks, ARB winch bumper, 33x10.50 km2's, aluminum roof rack with ARB awning

I have a 98 Montero Sport. I believe it has the same transfer case as my old 95 Montero. I haven't opened up the transfer case on my 98. Anyone with any experience with this part on 97-99 Montero Sports?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGramlich View Post
    I have a 98 Montero Sport. I believe it has the same transfer case as my old 95 Montero. I haven't opened up the transfer case on my 98. Anyone with any experience with this part on 97-99 Montero Sports?
    The levers are different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12