SOLD OUT-Kaymar Rear Bumpers & Swingouts -30% OFF "NEW" stock for Toyota, JKs, Land Rover,

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Update: SOLD OUT of all bumpers and arms. I have some accessories left like HiLift mounts and JK tire plates. Let me know what you need

AZ-Kaymar Rear Bumpers & and accessories Toyota, JKs, Land Rovers

Last edited:

mouse007

Explorer
Tacoma Rear Bumper with step and tow bar receiver. Twin pivot points with Left side tire carrier. Part number K3930-K8160. Regular price $2451.00, Sale Price $1715

So this is the bumper with the carrier..? How would the shipping be..?

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Tacoma Rear Bumper with step and tow bar receiver. Twin pivot points with Left side tire carrier. Part number K3930-K8160. Regular price $2451.00, Sale Price $1715

So this is the bumper with the carrier..? How would the shipping be..?

Mouse007,

What year Taco do you have? I believe we also have K3930-K8200R Tacoma Bar/RHS tire carrier for the same price, but I will have to confirm. Shipping will be around $200 for most of CONUS, but if you have a commercial address to ship to it may be cheaper. PM me if you are interested with your contact info.

mouse007

Explorer
Mouse007,

What year Taco do you have? I believe we also have K3930-K8200R Tacoma Bar/RHS tire carrier for the same price, but I will have to confirm. Shipping will be around $200 for most of CONUS, but if you have a commercial address to ship to it may be cheaper. PM me if you are interested with your contact info.

Thank you, just sent you a P.M.

tran90265

Observer
I would like a LH jerry can swing out for my 60 series landcruiser. Also lights for the rear and mounting bracket for the hi lift. Thanks

Cheers
Brandon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles