Thread: Anyone Looking to Buy 5th Gen ARB Skid Plates in Eastern PA? (Non-KDSS - 5421100)

Default Anyone Looking to Buy 5th Gen ARB Skid Plates in Eastern PA? (Non-KDSS - 5421100)

OK folks..... So here's the deal..... I have a KDSS equipped truck and my dumb-***** ordered the wrong skids, and then tried to install them without reading the instructions... .... (so I now can't return them)

I mistakenly ordered ARB 5421100 (non KDSS), but I need 5421110.

Both kits are identical except for the front skid, (because of the KDSS.)

If anyone in Eastern PA is thinking about ordering a kit of the ARBs for their non-KDSS truck, I'm hoping we can work out a deal. If you order the KDSS kit, I would swap you the non-KDSS front skid for the KDSS skid plus toss in $50. So bascially you'd get $50 off a kit. I called ARB today and they want $224 for the "replacement" front skid plate plus 8-12 weeks......

BTW, the skids are really nice. I'm just a moron and didn't read the box, or follow the instructions, or pay attention.

My loss is your gain. I'll even help you install your kit to sweeten the deal.

The front plate was "installed" for a whole 5 minutes while I cried on the curb at my mistake.

Anyone?

https://www.amazon.com/ARB-5421110-S...ds=arb+5421110
    -Patrick

When you're home, you dream of adventure. When you're on adventure, you dream of home... ... ...

Lexus GX460 ("Land Cruiser Lite" URJ150)

My Adventures @Instagram: Advtr_On

Pictures? Any scratches or wear on them?
    2011 4Runner Trail: Stock (Hopefully this changes soon)

Don't have any pictures at the moment. I can snag a few later today. The front skid has a few minor superficial marks from the installation process around the mounting bolts basically from me trying to line it up (and in no way it actually working...) I planned on keeping the 3 other plates already installed and just swapping the front. So basically you'll get the rear setup brand new bubble wrapped and just the front my my setup.
    -Patrick

When you're home, you dream of adventure. When you're on adventure, you dream of home... ... ...

Update:

I ordered the correct set of skid plates. I'll have this set up for sale shortly in the sale section here and over on T4R.org.

If anyone wants fits dibs chime in!
    -Patrick

I can bring these to the Mid Atlantic Overland Fest next week also!
    -Patrick

Default Still have the ARB Skid set?

Just noticed your add for the non-KDSS ARB set. Still available?

Brian

Sorry for taking so long to repsond.

I ended up working out a deal and returning them.

They are gone!
    -Patrick