Where to find plastic re-usable liquid storage bags?

krick3tt

Adventurer
You seem to have completely missed the point of the topic. The idea is for a container that is pliable and can fit in odd-shaped spaces with other gear.

I didn't miss the point. I thought this was an open discussion on storage and knowing that plastic can be easily damaged and leak I entered a possible alternative.

rayra

Expedition Leader
I didn't miss the point. I thought this was an open discussion on storage and knowing that plastic can be easily damaged and leak I entered a possible alternative.

Nonsense. "Where to find plastic re-usable liquid storage bags? ", not 'what can I put stuff in'. Own that you were making a different suggestion, don't pretend it was an open question.

Jim K in PA

Adventurer
Per the thread title, I was looking for suggestions on liquid storage bags, not other container ideas. The suggestions along that theme are greatly appreciated.

I have ordered several from Amazon and will do some testing in a few weeks. I'll post up my findings, in the slim chance anyone is still interested by then.

Kerensky97

Xterra101
Per the thread title, I was looking for suggestions on liquid storage bags, not other container ideas. The suggestions along that theme are greatly appreciated.
I have ordered several from Amazon and will do some testing in a few weeks. I'll post up my findings, in the slim chance anyone is still interested by then.

I'm interested in those thick swiss water bags. I'd really like to know what you find out, they look like the water in them will taste like a tire repair shop. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94