Tepui rtts

gseim

Looks like the entire hotly debated thread on the Tepui denting problem that they refuse to address has been removed. Seems advertising may be crossing over into censorship.

Last edited:

Box Rocket

Looks like the entire hotly debated thread on the Tepui denting problem that they refuse to address has been removed. Seems advertising may be crossing over into censorship.
Contact forum admins if you need to know what happened to the thread. I have no idea but can tell you advertising had nothing to do with it.

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Contact forum admins if you need to know what happened to the thread. I have no idea but can tell you advertising had nothing to do with it.

Yes but it only plays into his "victim" status if he can blame the Big, Bad, Money Grubbing, Site owner.

For what its worth, I bought the fitted sheets from Tepui at the Expo west this past year. The guy helping my wife and I set chairs up under a shade and got us bottles of water for JUST sheets! Reassured my decision in buying their tent. They were just sheets that were already discounted for the show! If I recall they even gave my kids some popcorn. As for durability of my kukenam, I caught my kids wrestling and "body slamming" each other in my tent more than once and no wear or design flaws at all. I can only speak to my experience, but it was a good one. Of course I said this about my patriot tires too and the next month they separated on me...

sabjku

Observer
I had the pleasure of stopping by Tepui's facilities last weekend when I was out in CA for business. I just purchased an Autana from them a couple of months ago. They're just as professional and nice in person as they always have been on the phone, and over email.

Based on similarities in manufacturing with all of the RTT companies, I'm sure this denting "issue" isn't anything unique to Tepui. And obviously, it's not a problem or you'd hear more about it.

How's that saying go again? A satisfied customer tells a friend or two about his experience, but a disgruntled one gets on the net and blames everyone else.

eaneumann

Adventurer
7cbcf76a8ea5a2718a26476de8461402.jpg

Still loving ours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southpier

Expedition Leader
I always click on new content. there's a bunch of spam in some unrecogniseable language. when I skipped this thread title, I thought it was "tequila squirts".

y'all ever had 'em?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier