2500/3500 Express frame?

DRLPatrol

Got signed up. $19.95 with coupon. Will take a while to get used to finding the info but looks like its got everything you would need. I can see why you asked about if I was doing the work, what I meant was printing in the house and taking out to my shop. Two hours after subscribing I had it running after bringing it home Friday on a trailer.

Thanks again
Doug

Len.Barron

Observer
Glad to hear it helped...I've spent many hours on that site when I was installing an LBZ/Allison combo in my 40yr old FMC Motorhome..

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Looking to buy an Express to do a camper build. Does anyone know if the 3500 frame is stronger than the 2500 frame, or are they the same and the difference is just in the suspension components and axles? I have been looking for a 3500 '03 or newer, planning on a Weldtec lift kit. Got to wondering if the frame is the same once I start changing components maybe it does not matter which I start with. Jeremy?

Thanks
Doug

Only 3 weeks later..... LOL SORRY,
I have not seen any differences in the frames? Biggest difference is how they seem them together for the 135-155 wheel base. What components do you want to change?

DRLPatrol

Jeremy,
Since I asked this question I found a 2004 2500. Give me a couple weeks to get it tuned up, passed DEQ, and registered and I will be calling you about your lift spindles. It has a dana 60 c-clip rear end and I really wanted a tru-trac. I don't know if they make one for that axle or if I even want to spend the money on one for that axle. May have to start looking for a 14 bolt right off the bat.

Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94