Hi, from Pennsylvania

HartPA

Hello, I've been lurking a bit here and finally got around to joining up.

I guess I'll jump right in with a question. I drive a 97 Montero LS, and I've been looking for a brush guard for it, but can't find any that fit. Will I have to use one for something like a 4Runner or Pathfinder? I'm on a budget, so I'm looking for used stuff. Also, will I have to remove my stock front bumper?

Pics

Attachments

• CannaBus.jpg
    CannaBus.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 18
  • CannaFront.jpg
    CannaFront.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 16

PacS14

Adventurer
Nice Monty man! If you are on a budget I would suggest you save money while you search around and see what mods are more beneficial to you. With that said maintenance on an older vehicle should be a top of the list item over cosmetics. Good thing is for these rigs there are videos and go by posts all over the place. The more you do yourself the more money you save and the more things you can do to your ride! Good luck and welcome!

lilkia

You might have luck finding a used one on CL for a 4 runner jeep or similar. With a little fab work it probably wouldnt take much to get one to fit.

Where in PA are you? Im originally from about halfway between Erie and da Burgh.

HartPA

Nice Monty man! If you are on a budget I would suggest you save money while you search around and see what mods are more beneficial to you. With that said maintenance on an older vehicle should be a top of the list item over cosmetics. Good thing is for these rigs there are videos and go by posts all over the place. The more you do yourself the more money you save and the more things you can do to your ride! Good luck and welcome!

Oh, I have been prioritizing maintenance, a buddy and I just put all new shocks, ball joints, tie rod ends, and rear universals in it a couple of weeks ago, and we put all new brake calipers on it over the winter. I'm just trying to look out for deals on other things, like brush guards such, I don't mind buying used for things like that.

You might have luck finding a used one on CL for a 4 runner jeep or similar. With a little fab work it probably wouldnt take much to get one to fit.

Where in PA are you? Im originally from about halfway between Erie and da Burgh

I'm from the other side of Pittsburgh, down near the WV border.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz