SOLD- 1999 Four Wheel Camper Hawk $7,200 Santa Cruz, CA

deadbird

Observer
Camper has been sold.

1999 Hawk Four Wheel Camper. Fits full size short bed trucks. Very clean, shows very little use No stains, no funky smells. Camper is in great shape, needs nothing, and ready to go. Two burner propane stove, updated Manchester horizontal propane tank with OPD valve. Has FWC ice box (three way fridge from my other FWC included but not installed) No furnace, I used a little buddy heater (not included) 11 gallon water tank with all new supply lines, 12v electric pump and faucet. I added a port to view the level of water in the tank. I modified the tank drain to be able to wash hands, fill water bottles while outside. I just added a new 100 watt solar panel, Morningstar charge controller with digital readouts for battery voltage, solar input, and appliance usage. New West Marine deep cycle battery. A dual usb charger, a 12 volt cigarette charger, and a blue LED voltage gauge. All lights converted to LED. New Blue Sea fuse block. I just added pneumatic lift struts with stainless steel brackets. New skylight cover. Canvas is in perfect condition, I just cleaned and sealed it with 303 Protectant. Tripod lift jacks. Previous owners stored it inside, or covered when not in use. The exterior shows this. The only defects are in the interior "wall paper" on the wood in a few places, some minor peeling or scratches in a few areas( I tried to show this in the photos) There is a small ding in the vinyl flooring. It is my third Four Wheel pop-up Campers. It is currently on my utility trailer. Local delivery possible. Asking $7,200

Pictures on my Craigslist ad https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/rvs/6272352864.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier