Drawers, tidy whiteys, boxers......

fnjeep314

Observer
What do you wear when out?

I go between Under Armour and ExOffico sport mesh both in boxer brief. I kinda like the ExOffico better.

vartz04

Adventurer
Best thing I ever got hooked on are the Duluth buck naked boxer briefs. They go on sale a couple times a year for $12.50 a pair. I have some that are 4 years old and I can't really tell the difference between those and the ones I have that are 3 months old.

FJOE

Regular Dude
Soffe nylon running shorts (Marines call them "silkies") and ex officio boxers. Both are easy to wash in the sink with dr. bronners in some $hithole hotel in Luanda.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Free Ballin :wings:

Or Under Armour.

I've heard great things about the Duluth Trading underwear. Usually too expensive for me tho. But will look for the 12.50 sale thanks for letting me know!

fnjeep314

Observer
Free Ballin :wings:

Or Under Armour.

I've heard great things about the Duluth Trading underwear. Usually too expensive for me tho. But will look for the 12.50 sale thanks for letting me know!

I used to go commando for about 16 years, and I kept getting ingrown hairs and calluses on the bottom of my sack from the seam in my pants, so I decided I was tired of raw (and tender) spots there, so I figured that it was time to try out boxer briefs since they came out after I stopped wearing something.

I just picked up 2 pair of the Duluth Trading boxer brief and caught them on slightly on sale @ $18 instead of $22. Ill really need to look for them at $12.50!!!

ripperj

Explorer
I guess I feel each to his own, but I don't get the commando thing. Seems both uncomfortable and unsanitary.
Either cotton Hanes boxers or boxer briefs now, Did the tighty whitey thing in the Navy and years after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

perterra

Adventurer
I guess I feel each to his own, but I don't get the commando thing. Seems both uncomfortable and unsanitary.
Either cotton Hanes boxers or boxer briefs now, Did the tighty whitey thing in the Navy and years after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Like going 4 days without a bath regardless of your foundation garments is sanitary? How would having drawers on make it more sanitary?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles