2002 Sportsmobile RB50 4X4 7.3L Diesel

dokaman

Traveler
Sold... Now I don't know what to do with myself.

Attachments

• IMG_4506.jpg
    IMG_4506.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4512.jpg
    IMG_4512.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_4505.jpg
    IMG_4505.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_5477.jpg
    IMG_5477.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_5479.jpg
    IMG_5479.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

adam88

Explorer
Went to look at the posting just now, and it has been flagged for removal!
> https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/6260409071.html <
I have no idea why.

Some jealous idiot who is probably trying to sell their crappy van for more flagged him. These are the professional flippers I rant about often. Not only do they rip off old ladies and try and flip vans but they also flag all their competition on craigslist to try and skew the listings toward them. I get stuff flagged on craigslist all the time by competitors. It is easy to flag something. All it needs is like 3-4 votes and it gets "flagged". Your laptop and cell phone can count as individual flags, and then if you use a VPN you can flag stuff even more. That's how people do it. I had one guy who I knew exactly he was doing it, because he flagged my ad and then posted an almost identical thing 9 minutes later (and this was not a common item). So I flagged his post back and then texted him on his phone and said "Two can play at the flagging game" and that was the end of that he never re-posted his ad or flagged my item again.

MichaelH

Observer
Some jealous idiot who is probably trying to sell their crappy van for more flagged him. These are the professional flippers I rant about often. Not only do they rip off old ladies and try and flip vans but they also flag all their competition on craigslist to try and skew the listings toward them. I get stuff flagged on craigslist all the time by competitors. It is easy to flag something. All it needs is like 3-4 votes and it gets "flagged". Your laptop and cell phone can count as individual flags, and then if you use a VPN you can flag stuff even more. That's how people do it. I had one guy who I knew exactly he was doing it, because he flagged my ad and then posted an almost identical thing 9 minutes later (and this was not a common item). So I flagged his post back and then texted him on his phone and said "Two can play at the flagging game" and that was the end of that he never re-posted his ad or flagged my item again.

65k seems pretty, respectable for this particular van. Doubt someone trying to sell something crappy for more or even same. Not saying that people are not flagging out of jealousy, but I do know that craigslist is very sensitive to posting numbers in the ad body. Best bet is to fill in all your numbers in the ad template and keep it text only in the description. At least that is what I found on a couple craigslist car ads I posted. BS that craigslist doesn't have some kind of pre-check. If the OP goes back and makes sure the template is filled in and text only in the body and it gets flagged after a few hours to a day, then ya, probably some butthurt loser.

EWOK

This might sound corny since your trying to thin your fleet, but I have a searay 370 sundancer boat for trade . any interest

dokaman

Traveler
This might sound corny since your trying to thin your fleet, but I have a searay 370 sundancer boat for trade . any interest

That would be awesome as my other obsession is boats... But I am needing to thin at the moment, just sold my old Chris Craft a couple months ago.

dokaman

Traveler
I may be interested in a partial trade. I will be looking for a 4x4 truck for general overloading and yard work. Up to about $15k for my trade budget.

Hoosier.Daddy

I may have missed it but I don't see how many miles on the odometer or an estimate of amount of miles on the current tires. Thanks.

EWOK

OK THANK YOU, I cant seem to list my boat everytime I think I might sell it I realize i really enjoy it, i do really want a sportmobile so maybe i will finally sell it. Thanks again

dokaman

Traveler
I may have missed it but I don't see how many miles on the odometer or an estimate of amount of miles on the current tires. Thanks.

I just hit 100K miles, actual milage is 100640. The tires have about 25-30K miles on them. Visually I would estimate about 10k miles before they would need to be replaced.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Could be something to discuss with you. I have an '03 Chevy 3/4 Ton HD Silverado SB ExCab, 6.0 gas engine, with only about 88,000 miles. Currently in AZ. Very tentative notion of maybe doing trade with you.

Pics below:
datetaken

IMG_0002.jpg

Tried to load more pics but Expo system is buggy right now and not letting me do that

I may be interested in a partial trade. I will be looking for a 4x4 truck for general overloading and yard work. Up to about $15k for my trade budget.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier