Spare expedition parts forToyota Land Crusier FJ80 Land Cruisers

Deathvalleypaul

SoCal
I am parting out a few FJ80 cruisers, that I have used to build my own and a couple others, and have many parts available for sale at very reasonable prices.
Spare expedition parts are priceless when you need them.

I suggest you consider having ready for your next extended offroad trip: birfields, both size drive flanges, driveshafts, axle shafts, knuckles, steering arms, tie rod ends distributors, injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, fuel pump, a lower rear control arm, ECUs, driveshaft bolts, assorted bolts, bailing wire, gorrilla tape, electrical components, not to mention your tools. Yes this will weigh you down, but we share carrying the parts among two or more cruisers, and
along with hoses, belts, U joints, and the usual spares. I have a good supply of these except for Birfields.
I am frequently out in the areas where there are no parts available.

Among other items I carry in my car are driveshafts, axle shafts and a birfield, (the axle shafts and birf and assembly kit fit into the rear quarter panel area behind the panel), ECU, tie rod ends, U joints, a distributor cap, rotor and one plug wire, At home I have in boxes labeled and ready for my wife to ship to me including knuckles, a hub, a spindle, and a ton of other parts.

Although I do not have any hoods, grilles, seats or aftermarket stuff, I have a lot of parts that you may need. Please message me with your year and needed parts list. I also have doors, windows, regulators, switches etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles