2014 XVENTURE XV-2 for sale PA- SOLD

geo-jnky

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Circumstances have unfortunately forced me to sell this amazing setup. I am no longer working in the same field, which required a lot of remote camping, so this very capable off-road set-up is no longer needed. It certainly is quite the conversation piece in your average camp ground but it was designed for the back country and that's where it should be!

I'm asking $15,500 OBO. The trailer was garage kept but shows some wear from use. Please pm or email with any questions. I'm located in York, PA.

More information can be found on Schutt Industries Web site: http://www.schuttindustries.com/Cons...-XVSeries.aspx

Base model XV2 trailer:
Spare Tire and Wheel Included 16x6 6-5.5 Bolt Pattern Series 850 with 7.50-16E Tires
Elevated Cargo Rack assembly
Howling Moon Stargazer 1.6 canvas RTT with vestibule
Hard Folding Locking Tonneau Cover
ARB 2500 Awning with Brackets- brand new vestibule included, never usedView attachment 414365View attachment 414372View attachment 414373
22 Gallon Armored Water Tank with Electric Pump
On Demand Water Heater
Propane System, Including Tank MountView attachment 414363
ARB 50 qt fridge w/ transit bag and tie downs
Folding Galley Table (table was made by the previous owner) Propane hook up is still available so you can use a stove. Dishpan sits on top of table not in recess like commercial model. Folds in half on full-length hinge and tucks securely up against front inside bulk head of trailer for secure storage.
Goal Zero Yeti 400
Hot and Cold Running Water with Faucets and Shower hose
PahaQue Wilderness Teepee Shower/Bathroom tent with drain capture floor
Custom Made Heavy Duty Tarpaulin for Outside Storage Protection (also made by the former owner)

backyard setup.jpgDeleware Seashores.jpgIMG_3822.jpg20150713_195033.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94