SOLD- Roofnest Eagle hard shell RTT- $1750- WNC-LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

stick2

SOLD

I bought this for a month long road trip with my son. We spent 4 weeks in Colorado where it rained almost every night and we were 100% dry and comfortable every night with plenty of space. It was an awesome RTT. I have an EA K9 roof rack (with lengthwise crossbars) and I used the Stealth mounting kit from Equipt. It does an amazing job of keeping the RTT solidly attached. I drove 90mph most of the way through Texas and it was solid as a rock. Never loosened or rattled AT ALL.

SPECS
Sleeps 2 adults plus 1 child on a large mattress
Interior: 55″ wide by 82″ long
Exterior: 58″ wide by 85″ long and 11.5″ high when closed
37″ tall on inside (the Eagle Eye is 42″ tall)
Width (left-right) between Eagle mounting rails: 30″
Minimum distance (front-back) between your rack’s crossbars: 33″ (maximum 51″)
135# dry weight

IMO.jpg

SILVER.jpg

OUR.jpg

Included:

1/ Roofnest Eagle LINK
2/ Ladder
3/ Multiple mountings kits (for some reason we got 3 full kits. It's a ridiculous amount of mounting hardware)
4/ Stealth RTT mount kit from Equipt (if you want it) Stealth RTT Mount Kit

It is an excellent condition (no funkiness at all) and has all parts, replacement parts, install kit components, etc...

Obviously it is big and bulky so this is a local pickup only deal. I am in the Asheville, NC area but would drive a short distance (like 100 miles) if necessary.

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:

Roaddude

Long time off-grid vanlife adventurist
stick2 - I'm very interested. Though headed to El Paso TX from the coast of Maine this week, I'd be happy to send a 50% deposit if you'll hold it for me 'til I'm on my way back. I'm going to pick up an XV-2 trailer that this would fit perfectly. I'd be able to pick it up in person within 2-3 wks probably, maybe a month at most.

My cell is xxx.xxx.xxx
My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, much appreciated,

Road

Last edited:

stick2

stick2 - I'm very interested. Though headed to El Paso TX from the coast of Maine this week, I'd be happy to send a 50% deposit if you'll hold it for me 'til I'm on my way back. I'm going to pick up an XV-2 trailer that this would fit perfectly. I'd be able to pick it up in person within 2-3 wks probably, maybe a month at most.

Thanks, much appreciated,

Road

Emailed you. That deal works for me @ $1750. Let me know.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior