2010 E350 with UJoint 4x4 kit on 35's and V10

FarmerFrederico

Adventurer
Anyone have tips for getting this sold? Am I way off base with my asking price? I'd be willing to keep most of the accessories and move to a smaller truck and sell just the van itself to negotiate more with price. It's been for sale for almost three months now. I've almost always had multiple photos available, FYI - but when craigslist ads expire, you have to upload again and I got lazy the last time.

It's priced pretty high in my opinion although I don't doubt you've put a lot into it. It's still a 2010 van with 95k miles on it. Financing is also an issue as I doubt anyone would finance it. Look at it this way. For 40-55K you can get a brand new 4x4 cargo van depending on the model, or even a 4x4 passenger van depending on the model. After 7 years, 95K miles it's worth 50% of replacement cost, which puts the value at $20-27.5K, but the 4x4 conversion is home brewed albeit Ujoint parts so I'd want a discount for that.

3 months isn't that long. I've seen similar vans that look better, with more improvements sit for longer priced the same. $35K is a tough number to get IMO. I don't think many families are going to buy your van with the current layout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior