Rover Help Needed in Kenmore, WA

Blong7

I recently found a 1988 Range Rover Classic imported from the UK (assuming recently, but no exact date in description) that I fell in love with. It is being sold in Kenmore, but I am on the east coast. It was converted from a 200tdi to a 300tdi at 111k miles in 2011 and looks great. But wanted to reach out to fellow expo members for who could possible check the car out for me (to make sure its not a rust bucket), point in the direction of a good repair shop to have it looked at, or just some friendly advice.

Link:
http://www.bestautorecovery.us/1988_Land Rover_Range Rover_Kenmore_WA_269400482.veh

Last edited:

Ray_G

Explorer
So a few more details may be useful; what year is the truck-and when was it imported (bc 200tdi's were never an NAS engine, neither were 300tdi). 200's started going in Rovers circa 1989 so someone could have grabbed one that was past the sunset and brought her in of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkatka

I recommend calling Lamorna Garage in Seattle to have a PPI done by Gord'n or one of his people. He knows TDI's and would be able to give you a good assessment of this truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke