For Sale: 1994 Range Rover Classic - Rust free and low-miles

Unbeatentrack

Now SOLD, going to a good home in NYC

For Sale: 1994 Range Rover Classic - Rust free and low-miles. Located Cumberland RI (02864)

I brought this Rangie over from the West Coast in 2014 and it's been a daily driver for ~30k miles. It's no mall queen, but it is a very solid example with no rust in the traditional areas. It's a great candidate for an Overland vehicle. Floors, arches and tailgate are near perfect and the upper hatch is an aluminum replacement. Battery tray is solid with only surface rust (just needs prep and re-paint).

Sits on 1 yr old Bilsteins and Terrafirma +2" springs plus 245/75/16 BFG All-Terrains. It has Terrafirma cranked trailing arms and diff-guards. 34k miles since engine professionally rebuilt in 2013 by Inland Rovers, Riverside, CA (prior to purchase), Original radio overhauled by GB4x4 Radios, with AUX lead added and new Fosgate 4" speakers F+R. Extensive records of all service items and odds/ends (Recent new battery, alternator, distributor and coil, ball-joints front and rear, steering damper, fuel pump, heater core etc)

All the important stuff works (windows, seats, heat, A/C etc), with the 'normal' Classic stuff that doesn't (cruise-control, heated windscreen) - I'm sure it's fixable, I just haven't chased them down.

I hate to see it go - I know I will regret it, but money from this will go into my L322 S/C project. Looking for $13,000 - ping me if you're interested.

My listing was discovered from another listing and featured on Second Daily Classics (link: http://seconddaily.com/web-finds-for-sale-1994-range-rover-classic-swb/)

RRC001s.jpg RRC002s.jpg
RRC003s.jpgRRC004s.jpg
RRC005s.jpgRRC006s.jpg
RRC007s.jpgRRC008s.jpg
RRC009s.jpgRRC010s.jpg

Last edited:

Unbeatentrack

and a couple more of a nice rust-free floor!!!

RRC022s.jpgRRC023s.jpg

And here's a shot everybody's friend Scott Brady took a couple of years back at the Vermont Overland Rally....

RRCVT2015.jpg

I'm reaaaaalllly going to miss this Rover

RANGEROVERSURFER

Beautiful Range Rover Classic, we share the feeling, will be difficult to see it go, if ours does not sell we will simply keep it and enjoy. Excellent pictures, your Land Rovers looks to be in Excellent condition and very well looked after!

Unbeatentrack

Thank you - it was in good shape when I got it and I hope I improved it further. Sold it today, sounds like the new owner is going to cherish it too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles