1999 ford expedition interior mods

Gmoore6550

I'm looking for ideas with or without pictures for ideas to do in the back of my 1999 ford expedition, subs, custom builds, camping, storage and beds builds

elpoffroad

Adventurer
Not many people chose to build expeditions. To me they are solid starting platform and their 4wd system is pretty stout. I had one before getting my excursion and man let me tell you i was impressed with how good it was. Good luck with the build I will be looking forward to it.

ExplorerTom

Explorer
I added a bunch of tie downs to a piece of wood covered in carpet from an Expedition without 3rd row seating. I needed to keep it removeable so I can use my 3rd row when I need to:

Then I added a cargo liner:

This allows me to strap down everything.

The Expedition is a solid rig for car camping. I just did 5 days/4 night through CO/WY using all back roads for the eclipse.

Ivan

Lost in Space
I'm looking for ideas with or without pictures for ideas to do in the back of my 1999 ford expedition, subs, custom builds, camping, storage and beds builds

In the process of finishing my storage build, and possibly replacing the center console with a fridge. I'll post pics of the whole set up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne