ARB 2500 Part

Anonymark

Observer
So, about a month ago, A heavy rainstorm caused my ARB 2500 awning to collapse. My fault, I didn't have it pitched right. I need part # 815230 (The awning extension pole) and can't find it anywhere. ARB doesn't have it in stock and I can't find anywhere else that does. I don't wan't to but a whole new awning. Any suggestions?

EDIT: ARB has been great and said they would send it to me, but they don't have it either...

Anonymark

Last edited:

concretejungle

Adventurer
I've had this happen twice, and mine was staked out properly and had a nice pitch so water could drain (the second time!). They sent me a new pole, no questions asked, twice! Perhaps just be patient and tell them when they get them in stock, send you one.

I've thought about it and i'm not really sure if there is a better way to improve on it. You want the awning to be as light as possible, so upgrading the poles to Steel doesn't seem like the best option. The aluminum ones are flimsy and with heavy wind or rain loads could buckle.

jimbono

I had the same thing happen to me. ARB sent me the part # and told me to buy them from Sierra Expeditions in Arizona. Called them and they were super helpful and great to order from. The poles are $11 I think.

AlumniCU

I just received two from Autoplicity - $11 each Plus $5 shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier