1992 RRC ready to build- $2500

Pogue

Workin on it
I have a 1992 LSE (Light Stone Edition) Range Rover Classic that needs a good home. The LSE was a limited run that came with every option available at the time.

The front floors are just starting to rust, the upper tailgate is rusted through, and the lower tailgate has a small, quarter sized bubble. Everything else, frame, floors, etc. are rock solid. 155,000 miles, has run great for me in the years I've owned it.

Driver's seat is worn, the rest of the interior is good, little things here and there. Driver's window is moody, etc.

After sitting the last year when i fired it up, idles rough. Seems to be a vacuum leak. I'm sure I'll end up messing with it. Lil bit of love would make it a great truck again, I just have too many other projects going. Most are for sale so whatever is left is what I will do.

Truck is originally from Chicago, spent most of its life in Denver, and is now located in Amarillo, TX.
Clear title, brand new 235/85s, rare factory roof rack, great dark Rover green paint, I'll try to figure out pics later.

Any questions let me know,
Thanks
William
806-676-3443
wmriley21@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94