2003-2005 USED Dodge Ram ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, good shape, MT

406expo

Adventurer
UPDATE $750.00

The powder coating is not peeling its just dirty, that's just how it looks in the photo.

Lets look at what it would cost to get it put back together:

-Dent: $100-$150 (professionally pounded out at local shop that I have already taken it to for pricing)
-Fit Kit (bag of hardware and bracket if needed): Approximately $130.00
-ARB turn indicator set with wiring and hardware: 34.00 (amazon)
-Rust-oleum high performance enamel (the silver can): $4.94 (amazon) used this on my other ARB when I welded tabs, this is a perfect match by my eyes, apply when its still hot and it bakes on. After four years outside in MT it still shows no signs of rust or color fading.
-ARB fog light cover/insert: $12.00 (JC Whitney)

TOTAL- $330.94

[/U][/B]Hello,

Wanted to see if anyone was in need of a used ARB bumper, I had it on our Dodge ram 2500 2003 and its in good shape with one dent on the drivers side. I can post up pictures if anyone in our area can use this before I put it on craigslist or something. I bought it off Amazon and it was a hair under$1,700 and this is the part number ARB 3452020 Winch Compatible Bull Bar. I didn't need to beef up the front end suspension to handle the extra weight which was nice and were even running bigger tires so that was a nice surprise.

Also the mounting hardware will need to be purchased from ARB, well the bolts at least. The big white bag of various parts doesn't come included with the sale if the bumper. The lights (turn indicators) are included but one may be broken, I cant remember and one of the fog light inserts is busted. Having trouble adding photos for some reason, maybe they are too large from my DSLR not sure. Anyway shoot me a message if interested and I can send high resolution photos so you can see everything. Bumper really is still in nice shape and not even 18 months old and wasn't on a daily driver since we have several trucks.

Fitting Details:
This part number will fit the following makes/models:
Dodge Ram 1500 2003-05. Order Fit Kit #3552010 to complete installation or
Dodge Ram 2500/3500 2003-05. Order Fit Kit #3552020 to complete installation

I found an ebay listing that shows all the 188 different vehicles this bumper works for so hopefully the link works for reference.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARB-3452020-...-/161657179782

3.jpg

Asking $950 or best offer and always willing to consider trades for fun and interesting stuff.

I did take this into DarkHorse customs and they said they could heat it up and push the dent out as I imagine any shop likely could. Or if you had a press you could likely do the same, anyway just trying not to put to much extra work into it. If you don't mind the dent or don't mind pressing the dent out you could save yourself about 800 bucks. I did have a Warn 12k winch mounted in this beast and it was a perfect platform for that.

Last edited:

406expo

Adventurer
Sure, here are photos. I tried to take them from the worst angle possible in this photo. If I can find pictures of it while it was on the truck so you can see how it looks on the truck I will post that too so you get a good idea of the dent. 12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles