2 Germans travel North and South America in a self converted LandCruiser J7 Troopy

hottahue

Hey Guys,
We're Katrin and Till from Germany and today I want to introduce you a bit to our travels. At the moment we're in Mexico (Baja California)and on our way to Argentina. We're on the road now for a bit more than one year and travelled through Canada, Cuba and the US West coast so far. We went skiing in winter in Oregon and Washington, explored the desert in New Mexico and Nevada and had a lot fun on Moab 4wd trails.
We mostly travel off season with all it's pros and cons. But we like to explore all the little spots that are not a Top 10 Travelbook attraction.
Our camper is a self converted LandCruiser J7 TroopCarrier. I built it up over about 3 years, sandblasted the frame, designed and built the interior and fitted it out with a lot of useful gear like the pop-up roof, bumpers and winch and a lot more.
Everyone who's interested can follow us on Facebook or have a look on our new Instagram account.
We try to keep you up to date with pics and videos. At the moment I'm working on a video series where I try to explain the details of our Troopy. Part 1 should be online on YouTube in a few weeks.
If you have any questions we'll be glad to answer.
Have fun

Greetings from Baja California

Facebook: Facebook.com/hottahue
Instagram: hottahue_troopy
YouTube Channel: hottahue

IMG_20170709_185052_993.jpg

hottahue

We just did 8000 miles around the US with our Saab 9-5 Wagon.
If interested can suggest good places to see.
Unfortunately we're in Mexico now but if we ever drive back we'll let you know...would be pretty nice to get some suggestions...
Have a great evening

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

hottahue

A lot of new videos have been added to our YouTube Channel "hottahue" over the last months.

But the latest news are that our German blog

www.hottahue.com

Is finally online for everyone. Pictures, videos and all the stories in one place.

Enjoy guys
890cb9eb163b715673181674bdb55d60.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI MAX 2 mit Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste