New to the Forum

NomadsUS

Hello Everybody, I am new to this forum. I have been reading some of the post for some time and receive a copy of Overland Journal so I figured to join so I can hopefully get some advise on some of my own future adventures. He's a little bit about myself. I drive a 2007 JKU, has a 2.5" AEV Lift with 33" Duratrack and LOD front bumper. I have done a lot of exploring in my home state of NJ. Nothing too bad, mostly day trips here and there. So my wife and I have decided that next year we want to go further and do some Overlanding/Off-Roading/Adventure/Fun trips. Hoping that I can get some good advise in the future or present. And maybe I will do some write ups of some of the places around NJ that we have been and post them up for anyone that want to read them.

Mitch502

Explorer
Welcome! Always enjoy reading trip reports. Sounds like you've done it right so far. Enjoy your time here.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Welcome! :beer:
Sounds like a very nice Jeep.
There is some pretty cool stuff that happens back your way.
Might check the adventure sub-forum to see what other's have done in your area of the world. :)

NomadsUS

Comanche Scott-thanks for the info. The two trips I think we might make next year. One, Outerbanks. Two, I have read of a jeep trail(or thats what it is called) in VA. NJ can be a little rough, with a lot of trails being illegal to be on. But I will check it out thank you.

jeepgc

Adventurer
Welcome NomadsUS!

Look forward to reading your trip reports and looking at your pics.

Good luck with your travels.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior