1993 Range Rover Steering wheel adjustment

Blong7

I recently drove a 93 RRC that I'm looking to buy, but when I got in, the steering wheel just about pinned my legs to the seat. This would be understandable if i was Shaq, but I'm about as dense as his left leg at best, and I wasn't able to find a way to adjust it with a quick scan. (take note that my scan skills are known to be as good as Shaq's free-throw percentage). Is there any way to adjust the steering wheel position? Or do i have to invest in a seat that sits lower?

Last edited:

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
I know you can adjust the seats but I'm trying to remember if my old '93 had a lever underneath to adjust the steering wheel...

AdvRovr

Ambitious but Rubbish
I think they do, but I can't recall specifically. I'm 6'4 and was able to get pretty comfy, though, I'm sure it must.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

JohnC

Observer
I recently drove a 93 RRC that I'm looking to buy, but when I got in, the steering wheel just about pinned my legs to the seat. This would be understandable if i was Shaq, but I'm about as dense as his left leg at best, and I wasn't able to find a way to adjust it with a quick scan. (take note that my scan skills are known to be as good as Shaq's free-throw percentage). Is there any way to adjust the steering wheel position? Or do i have to invest in a seat that sits lower?

Steering does not adjust, you can lower the seating position. Most likely the seat switch is not working properly but the seat will go down.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles