New Nissan member

Hey all,

New member to ExPo, but old member from over at ClubFrontier. Just wanted to say hello!

I have a 2013 Frontier 4x4, crew cab short bed, S trim. It's a 6 speed manual with the M226 diff. It has Kumho Road Venture AT51 32" tires, OME shocks with medium duty coils, Deaver 2 leaf add a pack in the rear, and the Pro4X skid plates, minus the gas skid. I have a Thule rack on top with awning and bike rack mounted to it, and a custom rack in the back that I made that acts as a small toolbox, jerry can holder, and headache rack. I utilize a Ctek d250s charger that is a DC-DC charger for a portable auxiliary AGM power box that powers my Dometic CFX fridge. I put the fridge in the either the back seat or in the bed depending on the trip. I look forward to getting to know you!

IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2431.JPG

Welcome to the forum! Nice truck, I'm also a 6 speed owner. How many miles on the truck? Been reliable?

Thanks! 26K miles and yes it has been reliable. Had an issue with a squealing serpentine belt tensioner pulley but the dealer replaced it for me, but that was more annoyance than real imminent problem.

You get down into the Ouray/Telluride/Durango area much? I love driving through there and playing in that area.

MNCarl

The Moose
Welcome....
I like the steel "S" rims/wheels , I have been looking for a set.
Could you give a little more information on your awning ? I have never seen one with an arched roof.
Thanks in advance
-Carl

Welcome....
I like the steel "S" rims/wheels , I have been looking for a set.
Could you give a little more information on your awning ? I have never seen one with an arched roof.
Thanks in advance
-Carl

Absolutely, it is a Rhino Rack dome 1300. It has a narrow base width and then expands out and has tent poles that arch it and act as the horizontal supports. Really handy for vehicles that have a short mounting surface. Also allows you to angle it down to creat more shade while still having head room underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears