2000 Aprilia Pegaso 650 dual-sport $3200

2000 Aprilia Pegaso 'Cube' 650cc dual sport. I've owned this one for about nine years and it just doesn't get ridden enough any more. The Pegaso uses the reliable Rotax 650cc single cylinder, twins carbs, twin exhaust, five-valve head. The bike has 15,000 miles, most of that put on it by my brother who is a professional motorcycle mechanic and maintained it over most of those miles. It has the factory plastic hard bags and trunk, all of which clip on/off easily and have locks both on the case and to lock to the bike. The rear trunk holds a full-face helmet and more.
It currently has a taller tinted windshield plus still have the original short clear shield + an extra in still 'usable' condition. I also have a new, uninstalled adjustable Sachs rear shock upgrade (current one is fine, though), oil filter , new chain and sprocket (not installed). I installed new Heidenau K60 dual-sport tires about a hundred miles ago, new tubes also. Corbin seat in good condition plus the stock seat as shown. This bike has been a great lot of fun to ride but life changes dictate that I sell off some of my toys that I use rarely - this one I've only ridden a couple times in the past three years, so time for someone else to enjoy it more! Ready to hop on and enjoy the fall riding season! Located in south central Oregon, an hour SE of Bend. More photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/76366863@N07/albums/72157687935156596
P1060791.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke