SOLD: AT Flippac for Shortbed Tacoma, in San Diego

MTBMark

Observer
I have a Flippac i purchased directly from Adventure Trailers in the summer of 2012. It was installed on my Tacoma by AT and has been on there ever since. It's served me very well, but I've decided it's time to sell it.

Details:

AT Flippac for a mid-sized truck with a short bed (Currently on a 2011 Tacoma Shortbed).
Has two Adventure Trailers LED lights on the inside that shine red or white.
Fjamma Awning on the passenger side.
I have two Rainfly's that will also be included. One of the rainflys needs new batons.
Has the original torsion bar intact. This was manufactured before all the torsion bar issues started to arise.
Original tent is in perfect condition.
I have never had any leaks with the flippac.

The only known issue is it could use new paint. The clear coat on the roof has almost complete flaked off. The side of the Flippac still look really good, but if you look close you can see the clear coat starting the fail there as well. There is also a area on the back with a quarter size chip from a bicycle handlebar smacking it. Outside of the paint, it's is great condition.

Asking $3900
Located in San Diego, CA

Original add for whole truck and Flippac can be seen here: http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/174565-FS-2011-Tacoma-TRD-CCSB-with-AT-Flippac-ready-for-adventure

Pictures Below

Thanks,
Mark.

DSC00626.jpg
DSC00628.jpg
DSC00630.jpg
DSC00637.jpg
DSC00641.jpg
DSC00648.jpg
DSC00651.jpg
DSC00655.jpg

Last edited:

jngo

Hey is this still for sale? I am interested but I wont be able to purchase it till next month until I get back from an out of county assignment.

MTBMark

Observer
I have a Flippac i purchased directly from Adventure Trailers in the summer of 2012. It was installed on my Tacoma by AT and has been on there ever since. It's served me very well, but I've decided it's time to sell it.

Details:

AT Flippac for a mid-sized truck with a short bed (Currently on a 2011 Tacoma Shortbed).
Has two Adventure Trailers LED lights on the inside that shine red or white.
Fjamma Awning on the passenger side.
I have two Rainfly's that will also be included. One of the rainflys needs new batons.
Has the original torsion bar intact. This was manufactured before all the torsion bar issues started to arise.
Original tent is in perfect condition.
I have never had any leaks with the flippac.

The only known issue is it could use new paint. The clear coat on the roof has almost complete flaked off. The side of the Flippac still look really good, but if you look close you can see the clear coat starting the fail there as well. There is also a area on the back with a quarter size chip from a bicycle handlebar smacking it. Outside of the paint, it's is great condition.

Asking $5000.
Located in San Diego, CA

Original add for whole truck and Flippac can be seen here: http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/174565-FS-2011-Tacoma-TRD-CCSB-with-AT-Flippac-ready-for-adventure

Pictures Below

Thanks,
Mark.

View attachment 416310
View attachment 416311
View attachment 416312
View attachment 416313
View attachment 416314
View attachment 416316
View attachment 416317
View attachment 416319

Price drop. $4500

jngo

Are the clamps that hold the shell to the bed drill through the rail system? How is it mounted?

MTBMark

Observer
Are the clamps that hold the shell to the bed drill through the rail system? How is it mounted?

Mine was installed with bolts through holes that were drilled through the rail system on the Tacoma. It could be installed that way again, or what i would probably do myself is to buy one of those block kits that slip into the rail system and drill new holes in the fiberglass of the flippac. Either way would work, just personal preference.

Mark.

ljrunner05

Adventurer
I'm glad you aren't on my side of the county, or I a chunk of my saving would magically disappear.... That's a great deal for someone! GLWYS

NeonHeights

This is a bit of a long shot, but would you be able to potentially travel/meet me to sell it? Im way on the other side of you (Southern Ontario in Canada..). I could drive a fair distance to meet you but its a hell of a long way otherwise for one person. Thought I would atleast try haha!

MTBMark

Observer
This is a bit of a long shot, but would you be able to potentially travel/meet me to sell it? Im way on the other side of you (Southern Ontario in Canada..). I could drive a fair distance to meet you but its a hell of a long way otherwise for one person. Thought I would atleast try haha!

I could drop it onto a pallet and package it up for shipping if you like. You could arrange shipping to where you like and have the shipping company come pick it up. I can do a walk around video and we can chat about the condition of the flippac. let me know.

Mark.

digitalferg

Adventurer
What are the dimensions for bed size it fits? I have 2003 Tacoma DCSB, but I know beds on the newer DCSB are a bit different size. Do you know if it fits the 1st Gen DCSB as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles