New -Kelderman Earthroamer Full air ride with hadley compressor for 08-16 F450-550 -

S2DM

Adventurer
Selling a brand new kelderman air ride kit. Will sell for $1000 off list price (I paid list). Brand new, still in factory packaging.

This is the same kit that Earthroamer puts on their trucks and consists of a 2 stage front, 4 link rear, hadley 4 corner electronic control and dual compressors. I decided to just do a simpler leaf spring set up and helper air bags after the kit arrived. Its just overkill for my needs.

I also have 2 spare air bags, as well as a simple manual over ride and all required parts. The manual over ride allows you to fill the bags manually with an auxilliary compressor in the event of any problems in the automated system.

Here is a link to the kelderman page.

https://kelderman.com/project-vehicle/earthroamer/

Here is a great article that has some additional images and info

https://expeditionportal.com/to-build-an-earthroamer/

Last edited:

racer3822

Observer
I am under a similar opinion on my build.
Would love to have the air ride, but just can't justify it. Great price with $1000 off new!! Made me think twice.

Curious what you're using for helper bags in the rear?

S2DM

Adventurer
I am under a similar opinion on my build.
Would love to have the air ride, but just can't justify it. Great price with $1000 off new!! Made me think twice.

Curious what you're using for helper bags in the rear?

Still working on it. A buddy of mine owns sumo springs so I've been talking with him about one of their passive options. Spring the leafs for 90% and use the sumos for those days when I'm carrying the cycle and full water. That was the appeal of the kelderman for me, my weight can vary by 1000lbs when I'm carrying the cycle and a full tank of water (100 gallons).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S2DM

Adventurer
Do you know what years superduty this will fit?

It's in the listing title, but it's 2008-2016. I'm happy to provide part #s so any prospective buyers can confirm fitment with kelderman directly as well.

This is same exact model found on recent earthroamers. It's the upgraded version after the switched away from the accu-air sensors and moved to the Hadley control system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94