SOLD*****"Sasquatch" Off Road Trailer $3,600 & RTT - Colorado

Jmanscotch

is wandering
**TRAILER IS NOW SOLD**

For sale is a custom built camping trailer and Yakima Skyrise 3 person RTT (for sale as a package or separately). Located in Colorado Springs, CO. Willing to travel some to make a deal if needed.

Clean Colorado title in hand, as well as nearly all receipts. Titled as a 1993 homemade trailer, but apart from a partial base frame, I've replaced every other component (axle, hubs, leaf springs, nuts/bolts, chains, jacks, etc) as well as building the trailer frame into the complete setup, in the summer of 2017. The entire setup has about 700 miles on it. It tows great, behaves well offroad and is stout and a great trailer to use as is or ever built more off of.

- 4' wide x 6' long
- Continuous center tongue running front to rear (with rear hitch/recovery point)
- 2" standard ball hitch
- Smooth Riding 3-leaf springs, 1,450 lb each (with new u-bolts and greasable leaf mounting bolts)
- Dexter 3,500 lbs axle with backing plate for brakes
- 5x4.5" bolt pattern EZ Lube 1,750 lb hubs
- Three (3) 15x8" powder coated black wheels
- Three (3) Nokian Rotivva 31x10.5R15 All Terrain Tires (RoadForce Balanced) C load range
- Welded on swivel 5,000 lb jack
- Two (2) rear adjustable swing down stabilizers
- 7-pin wiring harness (with junction box underneath) with 100% LED lighting, including 4" reverse lights
- Lockable lid and tailgate
- Three heavy duty greasble lid hinges. They're welded to lid, bolted to box thus making the lid removable
- Eight (8) total tie down points inside box
- Four (4) tie downs on outside corners of box (on frame)
- Rear hitch isn't actual receiver tube, there's an interior welded seam. Rear hitch accessories will need a groove cut for clearance

Trailer gross weight is 1,040 lbs with the ideal 10-15% tongue weight of ~120 lbs. Yakima Skyrise 3 person tent is in great shape, weighs 115 lbs

*SOLD SOLD SOLD*

Obviously, as I've built this setup, I'd be able to answer any specifics you might want on the trailer. For additional build information and photos, see the build thread here: http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...uatch-quot-The-Driveway-Built-Camping-Trailer

Jake

Pictures:

Last edited:

Jmanscotch

is wandering
$400 price drop bump (or make offer)

Also, I know plenty of you aren't local, so I'm willing to drive and meet you, anywhere within a day drive (there and back).

Jake

Jmanscotch

is wandering
Price dropped BIG TIME, way below just sheer material cost here on this build. Looking to sell before spring time so I can buy a ring before then, so motivated and hence the drop!

$3,600 with a few items removed: lock-n-roll removed and replaced with a standard 2" ball hitch. I keep gas can/mount and propane tank...unless you want some combo of those, we can talk price with them.

Jake

ahbot

Price dropped BIG TIME, way below just sheer material cost here on this build. Looking to sell before spring time so I can buy a ring before then, so motivated and hence the drop!

$3,600 with a few items removed: lock-n-roll removed and replaced with a standard 2" ball hitch. I keep gas can/mount and propane tank...unless you want some combo of those, we can talk price with them.

Jake

PM Sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke