SOLD - Inti roof rack... - SOLD

Best4x4

Observer
I am reluctantly selling my inti roof rack... I had this on my Range Rover Classic.. it's been in storage since I sold it... great condition.. this is the heavier model with 4 feet on each side.. has sand track mount on the left side and a high lift jack mount on the right... 2 hella 4000 lights and 2 halogen work lights... has a removeable ladder that can be used anywhere along the sides ... simply hang it on.. these are super rare and by far the best rack I have ever had... asking 1750$... shipping is doable if you want to pay for it...
IMG_5023.jpg
IMG_5024.jpg
IMG_5025.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5028.jpg
    IMG_5028.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 115

Best4x4

Observer
Thank you sir... I did forget to mention that it will fit a landcruiser ...i am open to any offers... plus I can take the lights off if not needed..

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
This is the proverbial unicorn rack. There were only a handful imported from Venezuela. I had one on a Range Rover classic and it was the most solid rack I ever owned. I've also seen the Inti mounted on Land Cruisers as well.

Great rack and great deal and more importantly - salt of the earth seller.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Ahhh... the rack that keeps getting away from me. It will surely make someone very happy. If it was a few hundred mile further north I'd pawn a kidney....

GLWS

Best4x4

Observer
We can make a deal... I already have 2 kidneys but if you have a fastenal in town shipping will be a breeze...

Best4x4

Observer
Sorry for the slow reply... I've been out of town... a deal has been made locally, but will shoot you a pm if it falls through... thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne