2006 Nissan Armada LE 4x4 - SoCal

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Selling my wife's daily driver. 2006 Nissan Armada LE 4x4, loaded with every option.
SOLD!!!!

Mostly a mall crawler, but tows 10,000 lbs with ease, holds eight (8) very tall people and a dog. Has been used as the family adventure vehicle around several laps of the southwest part of the country. Has transported us throughout the Sierra's, through the Mojave, down Black Bear Pass, and everywhere in between. We are the original owners, and have full vehicle history (there isn't much!). All "overland" related items have been removed, and all the low hanging air dams and running boards and things re-installed to its OEM condition. Sale does not include the Yakima skybox, but it does include full floor matts, cargo mats, etc... Tires are fresh Nitto Cross-Tech's, which I am really happy with. Everything works, rear air suspension works. Has aftermarket Bluetooth and USB adapters for stereo, and XM channels if you subscribe to it. We've added a dedicated amp and subwoofer which remains with the vehicle. Rear DVD entertainment system (with wireless headphones!) included. Navigation system is original, but awesome. Even had the Mojave Trail in its database! Nav graphics are first rate, and still better than anything BMW or Mercedes have produced in recent times. Cargo area is mammoth, and is a true 49" wide, so can carry a sheet of plywood.

Second row seating has more legroom than anything on the road besides maybe a Maybach Mercedes. Way more room for tall people when compared to a Tahoe or Suburban.

We will miss this vehicle a lot, but no longer have a dozen of kids to haul around, so the wife has downsized and now the Armada is superfluous to our needs, and my daughter doesn't want to drive it as her first car because of its size.

2006 Nissan Armada LE
4x4 with true low range transfer case
10,000 lbs tow capacity, with rear air suspension leveling system
125,000 miles
Photos: https://nwoods.smugmug.com/Vehicles/Armada/

The good:
- This truck has everything, was quite advanced for its time, so compares technologically to modern cars.
- Mechanically excellent
- All records, one owner, well maintained.

The bad:
- Exterior paint is fading away on the roof and hood.
- Interior front seat thread (not the leather) has suffered UV degradation, and the stitching is coming apart. Seat covers recommended!
- Center dash bezel has some cracks in the plastic, and the center channel speaker is missing a chunk of the plastic grille. (stupid GoPro suction cup mount failed and the unit fell and broke the speaker grille)

I'm listing publicly for $8,000, will sell to ExPo for $7,000. No low balls please. Truck is in SoCal, Yorba Linda specifically, but I work in Irvine/Newport and Downey areas, and can arrange to meet. My PM box is full here on ExPo, so please text or email me: nathan AT woods family DOT cc (not .com), or 949.280.5710.

Note, I will be out of town this weekend, Thursday through Sunday. Sorry!

Memories:

Armada-43-X2.jpg

Armada-45-X3.jpg

Armada-42-X3.jpg

As she sits today:

Armada-00-X3.jpg

Armada-05-X3.jpg

Rear seats down:
Armada-12-X3.jpg

ALL seats down: I'm 6'-7" and have comfortable slept in the back many times
Armada-13-X3.jpg

Rear seats up:
Armada-14-X3.jpg

Lots more pictures on my website: https://nwoods.smugmug.com/Vehicles/Armada/

Cheers,

NW

Last edited:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Yes it is. Basically, I'm listing a $10-12k vehicle for $8k due to the above mentioned cosmetic issues. That means I am not entertaining offers for $5k, which seems to be a shock and surprise to those who have expressed interest thus far.

However, I am totally open for a trade for a smaller SUV or Subaru.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94