Titan Bumpers, Rock Sliders etc.

MMM

My bumper is a little bent and dinged up, what options are out there for a light weight front bumper? every bumper I see is massive and not sure I want that much weight out front.
Also looking for rock sliders or nerf bars that mount to the frame not the rocker panels, any options out there for a 2011 king cab? Thanks

RonapRhys

Adventurer
I do see that most folks do end up going with more massive stuff - almost everything I see is plate steel set up for rock-crawling or the like. I'd try Hefty Fab Works or InSain Fab. Both of those guys offer may products for Xterras and Frontiers and may have something that's not listed that'll work for a Titan as they do custom work in addition to their normal stock stuff. Hefty does aluminum skids, so he may be able to put something together for the bumper that's nice and light. ARB also seems to have something and their stuff is lighter and decently strong (just not normally rock-crawler strong).

MMM

Thank you for your reply. I checked them out and they do not have what I am looking for, the search continues.

MNCarl

The Moose
Edit:
I stand corrected ....Mike R is correct in the post below.
The Calmini link below is for 2016-2017 Titan bumper
Sorry for the confusion.

Calmini has some tube style bumpers and rock sliders for the Titan....
I have never ordered/purchased anything from Calmini, but I have read some mixed reviews on clubfrontier.org about bad customer service and late/delayed shipping while others stating no problems.

Click in this link for Calmini Titan
https://www.calmini.com/model.php?m=50&b=1&t=6

Last edited:

Trout1 Project

I just put a front and rear bumper from Iron Cross on my 07 Titan, and the are amazing. Super easy to install and I was able to shove a 12k winch in the front

Trout1 Project

Not enough to be noticeable. The weight really came from the winch. I upgraded my shocks to Bilstiens and leveled it out putting the adjuster on the middle slip ring.

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
http://www.n-fab.com/products/sfID1/115/sfID2/81/sfID3/82/productID/377
These might be an option.
112602d1289929435-nfab-bumper-pic-nfab.jpg

They also make a version for light bars instead of the round lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier