All Terrain camper for first gen Tundra

pjinus

2009 All Terrain Camper. This is the Panther model and it has been very well cared for. These campers are made with welded aluminum frames to be strong and flexible when used in the back country.

$8,700

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/rvs/d/2009-all-terrain-camper/6304614766.html

This camper comes equipped with the following..

Propane heater with thermostat
Solar panel
Interior battery
Two vents(1 regular, 1 fantastic fan)
LED interior lights
Exterior spotlights
Exterior amber lights
Awning
12v removable fridge
external roof lift struts
Couch along passenger side
Jack brackets and jacks
Small drivers side window
Cold weather pack
110 volt system
Folding shelf on drivers side

The camper is in very good shape and was serviced at the All Terrain factory about 6 months ago. I have it on a 2006 Toyota Tundra but it will fit other vehicles as well. Very similar to a four wheel camper.

Attachments

• DSC00972.JPG
    DSC00972.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

pjinus

Tag on camper says 695 lbs. Perhaps a little more than that with the awning and the fridge and the solar panel but well within the Tundras payload.

The camper is relatively simple and open inside and so lighter weight.

pjinus

My wife and I moved to Santa Cruz for a temporary Physical Therapy position for her. We will be heading back to Arizona on the first week of October. I have dropped the for sale price to $8,000. This is a very good price. If the camper is not sold before we leave it will be taken back to Arizona, taken off the truck, and sold there at my original asking price of $9,700 without rush. The market is not so saturated there and I imagine the sale will go easier.

I think the price of 8k is a very good deal for someone and this price is firm until we leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior